Diet And Cheat Meals Of Famous Fitness Bloggers

Diet And Cheat Meals Of Famous Fitness Bloggers
Diet And Cheat Meals Of Famous Fitness Bloggers
Video: Diet And Cheat Meals Of Famous Fitness Bloggers
Video: FINAL WORKOUT | CHEAT MEAL DAY | BODY TRANSFORMATION 2023, February
Anonim

A beautiful body is great, but you shouldn't turn your passion for sports into a manic goal. This is what popular fitness bloggers urge girls to do. The girls publish photos in their accounts with a one-minute shooting difference.

Image
Image

“On the left I am 1% of the time, on the right - the remaining 99%,” admitted the famous phytoblogger Anna Victoria (@annavictoria), whose Instagram is followed by about 1.5 million people.

Similar views are held by a phytoblogger from Finland (@saggysara), which actively promotes such a phenomenon as "Bodypositive" on its page.

Sarah is also trying to explain to hundreds of thousands of her subscribers that you cannot throw yourself into a pool with your head and cause irreparable damage to your body by training to the limit of your capabilities, irrational diets and active consumption of sports supplements.

Both girls are absolutely sure that a beautiful body is an excellent result for those who really lead a healthy lifestyle, and not the primary goal in the pursuit of fashion. Remember that if you are healthy from the inside, then it will definitely become noticeable from the outside.

Popular by topic